Good skin care is the pillar to any beauty regime. Whether you’re the type of person that loves to spend a lot of time on it or if you’re more fuss-free like me, I’m sure we can all agree that having clear skin makes us feel more confident and is something we all strive to achieve. I find that this is especially important when you travel as ideally, you’d like to be spending less time in the hotel bathroom trying to conceal a zit, and more time outdoors getting snap happy in your destination. To share with us her tips of the trade is Sian Maggs who is the beauty and brains behind the Skincareblogger. Skincareblogger’s rise to popularity has been phenomenal as her Instagram following continues to rise with every post she makes. She has been in the business for a little under a year and is definitely a blogger you will want to follow. Throughout her quest for perfect skin, Skincareblogger gives honest and trustworthy advice on what works for her as well as offering up her vast knowledge to help her followers reach their skin care goals. Given that she has the expertise I thought I’d ask her to share her advice on travel beauty and keeping camera ready.
1. Where has been your favourite place to travel?
My favourite place to travel internationally would have to be Thailand. The culture and the scenery is spectacular and even though that trip was over 10 years ago, I still remember it very fondly. I also had a lot of firsts there, i.e went through the jungle, rode on an elephant’s back and fed him a banana, caught a hand-made raft down the river . They’re all things that can’t be done on a regular basis in Australia. The experiences I had there are ones i’ll remember forever.
2. What are your skin care essentials you take when you travel?
3. What do you do to be camera ready on holidays?
4. What are your skin car Do’s and Don’ts?
5. Do you have a secret weapon product you use to achieve radiant skin?
6. If you were only allowed one 100ml bottle through airport security, what would you fill it with and why?
7. What is your favourite part about being a skin care blogger?
8. Finally, could you tell us about a small trip that left a big impression on you?